24th September 2011, 12:48 AM
satykush

How can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

I am B.tech. final year student .How can I get the job in ISRO.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  3. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  6. When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?
  7. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  8. Exams to be appeared by a CSE student to get a job in ISRO?
  9. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  10. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  11. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  12. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  13. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  14. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  15. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  16. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  17. Can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Computer Science having no placements in my college?
  18. What kind of course should I do to get job in ISRO if pursuing Bachelor of Arts?
24th September 2011, 11:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satykush View Post
I am B.tech. final year student .How can I get the job in ISRO.
dear friend,

Yes, B-TECH student are eligible for ISRO exam.So you can visit to ISRO own website.

If you have valid GATE score then it will give some priority to you.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

but your graduation marks must be above 65% .

The age criteria is given below-

For general candidate - 35 years
For OBC candidate - 38 years
For SC/ST candidate -40 years.

Exam Patterns are-

Total No. of question:80
Total time:90 mins
Marking system:+3 for corerct answer, -1 for wrong answer

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?