28th October 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in India for Infantry?

Where Colleges for infantry after twelveth?.....could u please mention to me the list of those colleges

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. List jobs in Army after clearing CDS exam? -- [New]
  3. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  4. What are the jobs available for Ex Serviceman in Uttar Pradesh?
  5. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  8. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  9. Short term courses while doing LLB?
  10. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  11. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  12. ACC commission in Army Medical corps?
  13. How to apply PC (SL) Commission in the Army?
  14. Which colleges in India have their course recognized by MCI?
  15. Best Private Engineering Colleges in India which do not take Donations? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Reputed colleges in India for M.Tech? Exams for the same?
  17. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  18. What is the annual fee structure of Hotel Management course in Bangalore?
29th October 2011, 03:59 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in India for Infantry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where Colleges for infantry after twelveth?.....could u please mention to me the list of those colleges

HI,

Infantry Regiments in the Indian Army are training and lineage units, not operational tactical command echelons. Each infantry Regiment typically includes approximately 20 battalions.

YOU CAN NOT JOIN INFANTRY COLLAGE IN INDIA.
FOR JOINING THAT YOU SHOULD WORK IN INDIAN ARMY.
IF YOU WWNT TO JOINE ARMY THEN U CAN GIVE NDA EXAM

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?