17th February 2011, 08:26 PM
chanakya sharma

How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?

how i can apply for btech program after Diploma? from where i get admissions forms ? how much percentage is required to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  2. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
  3. Can I get admission to study Engineering Diploma course after completing BPP course? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma? How much percentage is required?
  7. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  10. Percentage required in Diploma to get admission in second year in VJTI?
  11. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  12. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  13. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  14. Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years of diploma in Civil engineering with 75%?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  16. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  18. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
20th February 2011, 12:33 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?

Every state conduct a lateral entry test for taking direct 2nd year admission.Test scheduled generally April or May every year.Regional newspaper publish this advertisement.
60% marks required for appearing admission test.
5th March 2011, 02:04 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?

Hello......For your lateral entry you can apply for Manipal University.The forms are already out now.Minimum you need 60% to sit in the exam.It has world class campus and excellent faculty.
You can Purchase the application forms from selected branches of State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank.
Write to Manipal University at the following address to request for application form-
Director, Admissions
Manipal University
Manipal – 576 104
Tel: 0 9243777700
ALL THE BEST
5th March 2011, 11:10 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Generally, there is a lateral entry test through which diploma holder students can take admission to B.tech degree courses.

This test is conducted by the institute in which the candidate wants admission. Different institutes have different percentage requirements.

So at first find out your preferred degree college to study B.Tech and then apply for the particular lateral entry entrance test.

So either you can find out that or let us know about the college you are interested then we can help you about the lateral entry test conducted by that institute.

Best of luck!
17th April 2011, 07:30 PM
srilakshmidaruri

Hello friend,
In andhra pradesh there is a lateral entry test conducted to join b.tech after diploma.It is ecet.Further details are attached in this attachment,please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: docx These are the branches who are eligible for ecet.docx(12.8 KB, 82 views)
16th May 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma ? Not attend lateral entry test .
4th July 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the counseling dates for btech second year?
28th July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

8750001746 for btech it admission inquiry cheaf fee
28th October 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

how many seats availalable in B.tech in govt engineering collage in kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?