28th March 2017, 01:11 PM
redprincess

Which Colleges in India offer Nutrition courses? What should I do after completing the course for great career opportunities?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Nutrition so I want to know which Colleges in India offer Nutrition courses? What should do after completing the course for great career opportunities? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university in India offers Ph.D in Nutrition?
  2. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities of M.Sc in Anatomy and M.Sc in Nutrition courses?
  3. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  4. What are the courses related to Paints? Which Colleges in India offer such courses?
  5. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  7. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. Colleges which are offering MSc courses in India? I am a 2nd year BSc student of Nutrition
  9. In which college can I consider MSc course after passing BSc in Nutrition?
  10. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Nutrition program in India?
  11. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  12. Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?
  13. Which branch should I do in MBA after doing engineering in IT?
  14. Career opportunities after completing BA with 46% and MA (History) with 44% marks
  15. Which are the good colleges offering Clinical Research? Career opportunities available after completing the course?
  16. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  17. higher studies opportunities and job opportunities in nutrition and Dietetion after B.Sc(Nutrition) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for internship in L&T ship design?
30th March 2017, 12:22 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Which Colleges in India offer Nutrition courses? What should I do after completing the course for great career opportunities?

Yes. You can apply for B.Sc (Nutrition) course after completion of your 12th class from science stream.

Top Colleges Offering Nutrition Courses
- National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- SNDT Women's College, Mumbai
- Lady Irwin College, New Delhi
- All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata
- J.D.Birla Institute of Home Science, Kolkata

Employment Areas
- Clinics
- Hospitals
- Private Practice
- Public Health Centres
- Food & Pharmaceutical Industries
- Athletic Clubs

- You can apply for master's course in nutrition to go for research sector.
- You can apply for B.Ed course after graduation to become a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?