3rd July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in India offering admission to engineering to foreigners?

what are the colleges of engineering in which i get admission as foreigner and how?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  2. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  3. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships?
  4. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the colleges in India offering MDS course? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Which are the best engineering colleges in India offering B.Tech in Mechatronics/Mechanical?
  7. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
  9. How may I get the list of universities of B.Sc qualification?
  10. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
  11. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India?
  12. Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?
  13. What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  15. Is there a dermatology master degree seat for foreigners in India?
  16. Colleges offering BBA or B.Com course in North India?
  17. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering?
  18. Which are the colleges in India offering M.Tech programme in Chemical Engineering?
15th July 2011, 02:33 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges in India offering admission to engineering to foreigners?

dear friend,
You can get addmission to indian institute only when your father have a nationality of india means you have origin of india.
There are many govt college which gives addmission to DASA candidate's like NIT's but above condition should be satisfied.
The addmission creteria for those candidate is that your 12th class percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?