27th May 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mumbai for BSc in Physics?Which college has the mentioned subjects

i wanted to know about the colleges in mumbai for BSC in physics ? in FY i want PMS(physics ,maths ,statiscs)group then in SY PM(physics ,maths )group and in TY P(physics)? which college hav above mentioned subjects in the respected year?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I take in 11th class to do B.Sc in IT? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join B.Sc in IT? List of Colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  2. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  3. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  4. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  5. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  6. Can I do B.Com without having maths in 12th?
  7. What exams to give in order to pursue Ph.D in Forensic Science or subjects related to biotechnology? Which are the institutes in Mumbai offering Ph.D in the mentioned subjects?
  8. Are there any dedicated colleges for girls for BSc course in South Mumbai?
  9. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  10. Which is best B.Sc Forensic Science college in Mumbai?
  11. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  12. What are the subjects available to study in M.Com in Mumbai University? List of colleges with fee structure? -- [New]
  13. Is it necessary to crack IIT JEE to get into Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I study among B.Sc in Mathematics and B.Sc in Statistics at mentioned colleges?
  15. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  16. Date of BBA counseling? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Can I apply for BCA course after completing 12th without Maths?
  18. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
1st September 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai for BSc in Physics?Which college has the mentioned subjects

i want to know about bsc i am bsc student and i take pms in fy.bsc can i take in sy.bsc pm
1st September 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai for BSc in Physics?Which college has the mentioned subjects

i want to know about bsc i am bsc student i take subject pms in fy.bsc can i take pm in sy.bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?