30th June 2012, 07:05 PM
dibyachaudhary

Which colleges of Mumbai can I apply through MHT CET?

i am an oms candidate with 80 percentile in mhcet which colleges of mumbai can i apply through mhcet.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  2. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  3. Names of the colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 59 in HSE and 72 in MHT CET
  4. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  5. How to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Mumbai or near Mumbai after scoring 106 in PCB in MHT CET?
  6. Which colleges of Mumbai can I apply through MHT CET?
  7. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  8. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  9. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  11. Which preference should be considered for MHT CET?
  12. How to get admission in any college of Mumbai after securing 50/200 in MHT CET examination?
  13. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  14. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  15. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech in Biotechnology having 100 marks in MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in Mumbai and Pune engineering colleges? In which colleges to apply?
  17. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  18. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
30th June 2012, 09:42 PM
padhakudkt

Default Re: Which colleges of Mumbai can I apply through MHT CET?

all the state government engineering and medical college come under mht cet!
its also include private ones too!
you will get some college in 3 round !
30th June 2012, 09:48 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges of Mumbai can I apply through MHT CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibyachaudhary View Post
i am an oms candidate with 80 percentile in mhcet which colleges of mumbai can i apply through mhcet.
[SIZE=3]top college of aieee[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]
* nit warangal
* nit trichy
* visvesvaraya national institue of engg
* nit suratkal,mangallore
* nit rourkela
* nit kurukshetra
* national institute of technology,agartala,tripura
* national institute of technology ,delhi
* national institute of technology, gova
* national institute of technology,manipur [/SIZE]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?