9th November 2015, 03:25 PM
nikita nilkanth

Colleges in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering? Total cost of education?

I want to do genetic engineering after my bsc biotechnology. So I want to know the colleges in Mumbai for genetic and what will be the educational cost for the admission in genetic engineering colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai offering course in Genetic Engineering?
  2. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
  3. What is the eligibility to join genetic engineering? List of the colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Can we do genetic engineering after graduation in Biotechnology? List of colleges in Mumbai for the same?
  5. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  6. Education courses to do genetic engineering after BiPC?
  7. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  8. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  9. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  10. Fee structure for genetic engineering? How many years does it take? Any colleges in Mumbai for genetic engineering?
  11. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  13. Which subjects of Biology are required for Genetics Engineering? Which are the colleges of Genetic Engineering in Mumbai?
  14. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  15. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  16. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  17. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  18. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
9th November 2015, 07:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering? Total cost of education?

List of Colleges:

Atharva College Of Engineering

Rizvi College of Engineering

Xavier College of Engineering

Terna Engineering College

Datta Meghe College of Engineering

Total fees :
It vary from from university to university

60,000-1,30,000
25th June 2019, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering? Total cost of education?

What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in genetic engineering after 12science in Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?