11th June 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mumbai and Pune for Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) and their admission cut-off percentages?

My daughter had score 50% in Higher Secondary board exam with Physics 35%, Chemistry 46% and Biology 43% and also gave MH-CET and scored 52. With all these marks am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) in any colleges in Mumbai or Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Pharmacy in Mumbai?
  2. Which are the colleges offering MS in pharmacy in Mumbai or Pune?
  3. List of colleges in South Mumbai offering science? What are the cutoff percentages?
  4. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  5. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  7. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  8. Information regarding previous year cut off marks to get admission in top Engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  9. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  10. Which are the top 10 colleges in Pune offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering DPharma in Hindi Medium in Banaras -- [New]
  12. List best Pharmacy colleges offering Diploma certificate course in Pune?
  13. Admission in Cummins, DY Patil or MIT Pune after scoring 80.28% in fifth semester?
  14. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  15. Cut off for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges
  16. How to take admission in diploma Mechanical in Pune Colleges after scoring 68% in SSC?
  17. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to secure admission in a government medical college at Mumbai and Pune? I am from open category
4th December 2022, 06:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai and Pune for Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) and their admission cut-off percentages?

Students securing 60% marks or above in aggregate in all subjects are eligible for the course.
Some of the colleges offering the course are

Sandip University
Nashik
INR 1, 70,000

MET Institute of Pharmacy
Nashik

Dr DY Patil College of Pharmacy
Pune
INR 1, 20,000

Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic
Mumbai
INR 31,390

Admission to the course is usually based on merit as well as entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?