25th March 2011, 10:21 PM

Colleges offering direct admission to M.Tech in Control system?

sir,
wants to M Tech in Control System kindly let me know the colleges in which direct admission can be done.

Related Questions:
  1. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system?
  2. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  3. What is the process of getting admission in Control System course in Australia?
  4. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i
  5. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  6. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  7. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  8. List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering?
  9. Colleges in UP offering direct admission in 2nd year, 3rd semester?
  10. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU?
  11. Colleges offering M.Tech in Avonics course?
  12. Best engineering colleges which are offering direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan Jaipur?
  13. Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech in CS?
  14. List of colleges offering direct admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts? -- [New]
  15. Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?
  16. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  17. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  18. Colleges offering pgecet qualified candidates to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
26th March 2011, 01:41 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering direct admission to M.Tech in Control system?

Hi,
wants to M Tech in Control System kindly let me know the colleges in which direct admission can be done.
Thanks
22nd September 2011, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering direct admission to M.Tech in Control system?

sir , i am shobhit gupta, student of b.tech (IT). i want know that , can i directly apply for m.tech in any college of south. i have good marks in b.tech. i have complited my b.tech with 7.5 C.G.P.A...PLZ tell me some information about some colleges in south...reply me soon as possible on my id..""[email protected]...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?