25th July 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Required age limit for the position of Bank PO for the candidates of General category?

What is the age limit for p.o in bank for generals?

26th July 2012, 09:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required age limit for the position of Bank PO for the candidates of General category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If you have completed graduation degree then you are applicable for SBI and IBPS PO Exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are applicable for SBI PO exam.SBI PO Exam not require any kind of percentage marks.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for IBPS exam.There is no percentage criteria.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

Age Relaxation for PO Exam:-

26th July 2012, 10:13 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required age limit for the position of Bank PO for the candidates of General category?

Hi dear..........
The Required age limit for appearing Bank po exam is from 21 - 30 yrs , for general category.
The details eligibility criteria criteria are as follows.......

The exam pattern for Bank po.....

For more details visit official website of Respective bank website.

Good luck......
26th July 2012, 11:44 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hello

There is age criteria to be fulfilled in every organization in case there are applicants more than required vacancies.hence the importance of satisfying criteria is crucial.

age criteria is generally the same for most of the banks for PO i.e probationary officers which is given below

>>for general candidates they should be having age atleast 21 years and a maximum of 30 years.

>>for clerical vacancies it is 30 years.

>>for candidates of SC/St category there is 5 year relaxation in age criteria.

>>while for O.B.C"S there is a relaxation of 3 years to apply for Bank PO vacancies.

for RBI banks:

The candidates interested in joining Reserve Bank of India as RBI officers “Grade A/B” are required to take an exam conducted by RBI service board. A person should of minimum 30 year’s age and can be a CA/MBA/Postgraduate.

age criteria for nationalized and state Banks:
Nationalized banks and state banks hold an entrance test to select the appropriate candidates. The person is required to be in the age bracket of 18-26 and it is mandatory that the candidate has a graduation degree.

age criteria for Nationalized Commercial banks:
Nationalized Commercial banks select candidates for the post of Probationary Officers (PO). A candidate holding a graduation degree can apply up to 28 years for clerical and 30 years for PO post respectively.

some important points

>> for Private/ Foreign banks the recruitment process is conducted at renowned institutes like University of Mumbai, University of Delhi, Xavier Labor Relations Institute and IIMs.

>>National commercial banks or IBPS examination for PO posts.

>>State bank and other nationalized banks---SBI conducts examination

selection procedure:
>>written test
>>Group discussion
>>Interview

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
26th July 2012, 05:01 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in bank PO
Then you must have these criteria

BANK PO CRITERIA[FOR GENERAL CANDIDATE] :

1.You must complete graduation with decent marks
2.Your age must be within 21 to 30 years
3.You should not have any active backlogs
4.You must be an Indian.

HERE ARE SOME SAMPLE PAPERS FOR YOUR PRACTICE :
Attached Files
File Type: txt BANK PO_1.txt(18.7 KB, 90 views)
File Type: txt BANK PO_2.txt(32.4 KB, 75 views)
File Type: txt BANK PO_3.txt(40.9 KB, 77 views)
File Type: txt BANK PO_4.txt(46.6 KB, 76 views)
File Type: txt BANK PO_5.txt(19.1 KB, 79 views)
8th October 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I m 30 yrs old n 31 is running whether i m suitable
for bank po exam
30th October 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am 31 years women, am I eligible for bak examination
16th December 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am 32 yrs n 33 is running is there any bank exam suitable 4 me ?
12th January 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

my graduation is compleated duing 6 year due to backlogs, can i suitable for bank po xams
15th January 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 11/03/1992 and im interested to appear for ibps 2013 and at this stage my age is 20 and frm march il become 21 am i eligible to write the exam.....??
11th February 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 09-02-1984 and i have completed mba,i am intersted for P.O. Am i eligble
20th March 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i am 30 yrs women as i am applicable for any bank jobs,if yes then letme know which banks am i applicable
10th May 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How many % required in graduation for p.o exam
17th July 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I'm 28 years old n 29 is running, my D.O.B is 14/06/1985 and i secured 53% in B.Sc and 71% in M.C.A am i suitable for P.O Exam?

Please clarify my doubt ASAP.
29th September 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I m 36 year .is any possibility to join private banking sector .I have no experience in banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?