3rd August 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBA after completing BSc?

Iam studying now bsc.after completing bsc iam studying mba?if yes,which course is best in mba

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study in MBA production after completing BSc Physics?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. How to study MBA after completing BSc?
  5. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  7. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  8. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  9. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  11. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  12. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  13. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  14. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  15. What does MBA in a subject simply mean? For which subjects am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing BSc in Zoology
  16. Is my decision correct to do MBA after B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. What is the qualification needed to study im IIPM?
  18. How to do MBA after completing BSc in Maths
14th August 2013, 02:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MBA after completing BSc?

MBA degree can be pursued in any of your interested subjects. Finance and marketing are some of the demanded streams in MBA. Specialization streams like Operations, IT and Systems can be opted for studies. Specialization in HR is also suitable. Anyway, you must pursue MBA from a reputed institute to find a rewarding job.
15th August 2013, 01:29 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MBA after completing BSc?

MBA is a Post Graduation Course and can be done after completing your Graduation.
There are many Institutes and Universities offering this two year course.

Selection procedure for the MBA course involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

MBA written Tests that you can appear are:

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

CAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks for general and OBC candidates and 45% marks for the SC/ST candidates.

SNAP- This exam is conducted by Symbiosis, Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 50% marks.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

To get calls from Good MBA colleges you have to get atleast 95 percentile marks in the all these written tests.

After this you would be called by colleges for the next rounds that is Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?