5th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Mtechbiotech

Colleges offering M.Tech program in Nanotechnology, Nuclear Science or Biotechnology in Delhi, Haryana and NCR region?

colleges offering M.Tech (weekend) program in Nanotechnology, Nuclear science or biotechnology in Delhi, haryana and NCR region?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges of Nanotechnology near NCR region?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  3. What is the criteria for Delhi region quota?
  4. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of colleges offering M.Tech in Biotechnology in Southern Region? Which entrance to answer to get in the course? Age limit to appear for the exams?
  6. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  7. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for Civil Services Exam in Delhi and NCR Region?
  8. List of Institutes offering M.Tech or M.S in Computational Science in NCR Region in India?
  9. Which colleges offer integrated M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Biotechnology?
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. List of good institutes offering January Batch MBA in Delhi NCR region?
  12. List of good institutes offering January Batch MBA in Delhi NCR Region?
  13. Where can I apply to study B.Sc(Zoology) having completed 12th around 12 years ago being a 28 years old candidate? -- [New]
  14. Which are the suitable universities for B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  15. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  16. How to undergo Nanotechnology after PG course in Zoology?
  17. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th?
  18. Reputed companies offering Internship to M.Tech student in NCR Delhi?
13th November 2011, 12:57 PM
Beready

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech program in Nanotechnology, Nuclear Science or Biotechnology in Delhi, Haryana and NCR region?

hello friend,

nanotechnology is a growing field in India .
so a very few institutes are handling this course .
i think that you should to go for DCE ,
in there you can do that course but before that you passed a very tough competition.
so good luck.
11th December 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech program in Nanotechnology, Nuclear Science or Biotechnology in Delhi, Haryana and NCR region?

m tech part time course in nanotechnology college in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?