15th November 2011, 01:57 PM
aaash

Which are the colleges offering NCR B.Tech Biotech? What is the scope in it?

which are the colleges in ncr offering btech biotech and what is its scope?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  2. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  3. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  4. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. manasa
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  7. B.Tech in Biotechnology can be done without Maths in 11th and 12th? Colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with dual degrees? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  9. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  10. Which are the colleges in NCR offering M.Tech course?
  11. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  12. What is the scope in AME course? Which are the institutes in Delhi/NCR offering this course?
  13. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  14. Government colleges for B.Tech Biotech? What is the scope?
  15. Is there any scope in Advertising Management as a Career? Good colleges for the same around Delhi and NCR?
  16. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  17. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  18. List of colleges or universities offering dual degree B.E/ME course in Mechatronics around Delhi NCR?
4th June 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering NCR B.Tech Biotech? What is the scope in it?

Cut off for B Tech Bio technology in IP University for 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?