22nd May 2011, 01:52 PM
ananthuvishnu

Colleges providing courses of BBA and BTS under MG university?

I wish to know which colleges are offering the courses of BBA & BTS under MG University

Regards

Ananthu

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges providing BBA this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure of BTS?
  3. Which are the colleges providing aviation MBA in Bangalore? Is MS university degree student eligible for doing MBA in any other colleges?
  4. Which all courses can I do without Maths in 12th Commerce? BBA colleges in Mumbai?
  5. Is BBA the best course after 12th?
  6. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  7. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  8. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  9. Is it possible to add additional courses like BBA,BCA,MBA in my computer training institute?
  10. Best colleges in Kolkata and Delhi for BBA course? Contact details of the colleges?
  11. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka? -- [New]
  12. Job oriented courses for BBA student? Fee structure in IP University for BBA course?
  13. How to get jobs in mobile companies after passing B.Tech in ECE engineering?
  14. Are admission open in colleges of Bangalore for BBA courses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  16. Which is the best college to select for doing BBA course?
  17. Which are the good colleges providing MSc courses? Procedure to be followed?
  18. Any colleges in Uttarkhand providing distance learning courses in M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
19th May 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges providing courses of BBA and BTS under MG university?

name of colleges offering bba under mg university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?