18th May 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write NDA Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 31-05-1993?

my date of birth is 31 may 1993 so can i eligible to write this current nda exam

19th May 2012, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NDA Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 31-05-1993?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my date of birth is 31 may 1993 so can i eligible to write this current nda exam

Your date of Birth is 31st may 1993 , so your age is below 19 years old.So you are applicable for NDA exam.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

This Entrance Exam will let the candidates to be placed in the following defence services
  • Army wing
  • Navy wing
  • Air Force wing
If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce and arts student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for reserved category.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

I have attached the Height and weight combination for NDA exam. So please focus on this board.

If you are not satisfy the below table then you are not applicable.

The selection process for NDA exam are-
  • Written Test
  • Medical Test
  • Personal Interview
NDA I Exam date already over .But you can try for NDA II exam also.Recently the notification for NDA II exam has been relished.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-
  • Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in

19th May 2012, 10:33 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NDA Exam being a candidate with a date of birth 31-05-1993?

>>> National Defense Academy (NDA)
>> Yes, you can apply for NDA at an age of 19 years (provided by your date of birth : 31.5.1993) according to the age criteria.
> Name : NDA - National Defense Academy
> Type : Defense Service
> Conducted by : UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
> Conduction times : Conducted twice in a year namely NDA I and NDA II
> Wings available : 3
> Indian Air Force
> Indian Army
> Indian Navy
>> Eligibility Criteria :
> Nationality : Should be an Indian.
> Gender : Male
> Martial Status : Unmarried
> Physical status : Should be physically fit.
> Age limit : 16.5 years to 19 years.
> Educational Qualification : You must have passed 12th class examination or any equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
> Contact Address : Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069
> Website : www.nda.nic.in
> Phone : 011-23389366, 23385271
> For further details, visit www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?