21st June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation in B.Tech after completing diploma?

after passing class 10, i have applied for polytechnic diploma,i want to know if there is reservation for b.tech(especially in govt. colleges) after completing diploma diploma ? please answer my question as soon as possible....

16th August 2011, 12:56 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Is there any reservation in B.Tech after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after passing class 10, i have applied for polytechnic diploma,i want to know if there is reservation for b.tech(especially in govt. colleges) after completing diploma diploma ? please answer my question as soon as possible....
Information Regarding B.Tech course after completing Diploma.

No, there are no any reservation for the diploma holder for the admission in the B.Tech course. After completing diploma course you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination but there are no any reservation for the diploma holder candidate in B.Tech course.

Many state government and private college/University conducts the lateral entry examination for the diploma holder candidates to admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course. In the IIT and NIT college there are no lateral entry admission. so you can get admission in the B.Tech course in the state government or in the private engineering college of India.

Now, finally depend on you if you are interested in the diploma course then after completing 10th class you can take admission in the diploma course and after diploma you can do B.Tech course.

Regards
~Mukul~
16th August 2011, 01:09 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation in B.Tech after completing diploma?

hi dear
there is no reservation after complete diploma
because after diploma you give the entrance exam for higher study
but you only go for higher study means
degree engineer

for this you give entrance like:-
IIT
AIEEE
OJEE
WBJEE
other state entrance exam

then you go to the admission in good college.
after diploma you directly join 2nd year
but not in IIT ...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?