12th December 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?

sir,
i am completing my b.com 10 years ago from bardwan university.
now i wants to complete my p.hd from calcutta university.
i have not completed my NET exam.
what i have to do for getting admission
in p.hd in calcutta university?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship? -- [New]
  2. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  3. How to go for LLB 3 years course from Bardwan University?
  4. Admission in Calcutta University at B.Com 2nd year is possible?
  5. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in Ph.D? I have completed M.A from Puna University
  7. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  8. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  9. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  10. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form?
  11. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. How to take admission in LLB 3 years course from University of Calcutta
  13. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  14. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  15. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  16. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  18. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
16th December 2014, 11:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?

For getting admission in a Ph.D program you must have a Master's Degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.

You have got B.Com qualification and you need to complete Master's degree, then only you can apply for admission in Ph.D course.

Hence, if you have a strong reason for your 10 year gap, then you can surely get admission in a Master's degree and after completion of Master's degree with 55% marks, you can apply for Ph.D entrance exam.

Admission in Ph.D is also based on the NET/SLET score, therefore if you are able to qualify NET/SLET, then it will be good for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?