18th March 2016, 11:57 AM
Premumes

Colleges and universities offering Diploma in Physical Education?

I wanted to do diploma in physical education from mumbai. Wanted to know the names of colleges or university having diploma course in physical education. Thanx

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?
  2. Universities in India offering Ph.d degree in Physical Education? Any valid university?
  3. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  4. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  5. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  6. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility criteria to apply for the course? List of the colleges offering the course?
  8. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  9. Universities/Colleges offering distance education in LLB/BL?
  10. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  11. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  12. Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education?
  13. Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education?
  14. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  15. Which college provides B.A honours with scholarship?
  16. How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  18. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
18th March 2016, 07:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges and universities offering Diploma in Physical Education?

List of colleges offering diploma in physical education in India:

Bhartiya sharirik Shikshan Mahavidyalya Hanuman vyayam Nagar Amravati, Maharashtra

Dr Subhash College of Physical Education Rajkot Road, sabalpur, Gujarat

Gujarat University, Navarangpura Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Malwa College of Physical Education near Goniana Road Bathinda, Punjab.

Mata Gurdev Kaur Memorial Shahi Sports College of Physical Education village Jharkhandi post office Bhagwan pura, Tehsil Samrala Ludhiana, Punjab.
18th March 2016, 07:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges and universities offering Diploma in Physical Education?

List of colleges offering diploma in physical education:-

Dr.Subhash College of Physical Education

Greenway institute of Management Studies

Gujarat University

Jaya Ram Polytechnic College

Malwa College of Physical Education

Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?