8th January 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria in the field of Astrophysics and Aerospace Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kerala?

What are the criterias in the field of astrophysics and aerospace engineering ? Also some good colleges in kerala which offers this course?and how can we study by getting a seat in merit?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  2. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  3. How to do course in Astrophysics in Kerala or Karnataka
  4. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  5. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)? -- [New]
  6. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  7. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  9. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  10. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  11. Any good colleges in Bangalore offering Aerospace Engineering?
  12. Colleges which provides Higher Education in Astrophysics? Course other than Master degree to get into research field?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  14. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  15. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  16. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  17. Colleges for higher education in Astrophysics? Courses other than master degree which can take me to research field?
  18. How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?
30th May 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria in the field of Astrophysics and Aerospace Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kerala?

i hv scored 72 % in hsc..n thinking to take admission in upes coll..is it good coll?? n suggest me some gud coll name
18th March 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria in the field of Astrophysics and Aerospace Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kerala?

I have scored in hse exam 67%. & plus two exam 57%. I want to study in aeronautical engineering. Shall I eligible to read aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?