2nd January 2012, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Colleges and universities where I could pursue diploma in Banking course?

sir, im from guntur complete of my degree course im interesting to study to course of diploma in banking so kindily inform of colleges and unversities

Related Questions:
10th November 2012, 05:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges and universities where I could pursue diploma in Banking course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, im from guntur complete of my degree course im interesting to study to course of diploma in banking so kindily inform of colleges and unversities
There are several institute which offers Diploma in Banking. For your reference i have mentioned the name of few institutes:

Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
Ahmedabad Management Association - Diploma In Banking
Annex College of Management Studies (ACMS) - Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
Babu Anant Ram Janta College - Diploma in Banking
Innovative School of Business & Management (ISBM) - Diploma in Banking and Finance
TKWs Retail School - New Delhi - Diploma in Banking & Finance
Xplora Design Skool (XDS), Asansol [East] - Diploma in Banking & Finance.
15th November 2012, 10:33 PM
snack

Default Re: Colleges and universities where I could pursue diploma in Banking course?

HI,

These are Colleges and universities where I could pursue diploma in Banking course----

Ahmedabad Management Association - Diploma In Banking
Annex College of Management Studies (ACMS) - Diploma in Banking and Finance Management
Babu Anant Ram Janta College - Diploma in Banking
Innovative School of Business & Management (ISBM) - Diploma in Banking and Finance
TKWs Retail School - New Delhi - Diploma in Banking & Finance
Xplora Design Skool (XDS), Asansol [East] - Diploma in Banking & Finance.

Best of luck,
Thank you-------------------
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?