25th February 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Banking course in Bangalore? Course duration of Banking Diploma course?

hello everyone
please refer me some good colleges
of diploma in banking course anywhere
in bangalore and course duration also.
thank you and regards.........

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  2. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  3. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  4. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?
  5. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  6. Colleges and universities where I could pursue diploma in Banking course?
  7. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  8. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  9. List of colleges which offer Textile Diploma course in Bangalore
  10. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  11. What is the fee structure and duration of the post graduation and diploma in banking and operation
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  13. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join IFBI course after doing PG in M.Com finance?
  15. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  17. How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation?
26th February 2015, 04:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Banking course in Bangalore? Course duration of Banking Diploma course?

List of Colleges which offer Diploma in Banking course in Bangalore:

The course duration of Diploma in Banking course may last from 1 year to 3 years based on the course specialization. If it is through correspondence mode, the duration of the same course would be around 1 year. Here is the list of colleges which offer Diploma in Banking course in Bangalore.

>> Hero Mindmine Institute
Ph. No: 9916645385
Email ID: [email protected]
http://www.heromindmine.com

>> Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance
Ph. No: 0824-2442181, 8747915425
Address: IFBI Mangaluru, 2nd Floor, Balmatta Complex, Bridge Road, Mangaluru
http://www.ifbi.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?