5th August 2012, 12:09 AM
Akshayvshah

How to pursue my career in Textile Engineering

î would like to pursue my career in textile engineering. Please suggest me is my career safe in it? And from where in maharashtra should i pursue it?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it a be a smart choice to go for PG in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  2. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  3. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  4. How to pursue my career with Bio medical engineering?
  5. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  6. Minimum Percentage of Makrs required to get admission for Textile Engineering?
  7. How to pursue my career in civil engineering? I am from Hyderabad University
  8. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  9. Study material for textile engineering service? Previous years solved question papers?
  10. How to pursue a career in government degree college? i have completed my M.A with English Literature
  11. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Textile Engineering holds good scope for girls? Work field for girls in this sector?
  13. How to become a textile engineer? I have passed 10th board exam
  14. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
  15. How can I pursue career in Psychology?
  16. Is Amity University favourable to study Master's Degree in Fashion or Textile? -- [New]
  17. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  18. Should I do Journalism after BCA?
14th November 2012, 05:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue my career in Textile Engineering

Higher Secondary education in science stream is the minimum educational qualification for B.Tech in Textile Engineering. Most of the institutes 55% marks in qualifying examination for admission. Admission is based on entrance examination conducted by the colleges concerned. University of Bombay, College of Engineering & Technology, Akola, Sasmira Mumbai are some of the top institutes that offer this course. Those who have completed this course from reputed institutes can earn Rs 12,000/- to Rs 30,000/- per month.
15th November 2012, 10:32 PM
azhardon

Default Re: How to pursue my career in Textile Engineering

Higher Secondary education in science stream is the minimum educational qualification for B.Tech in Textile Engineering. Most of the institutes 55% marks in qualifying examination for admission. Admission is based on entrance examination conducted by the colleges concerned. University of Bombay, College of Engineering & Technology, Akola, Sasmira Mumbai are some of the top institutes that offer this course. Those who have completed this course from reputed institutes can earn Rs 12,000/- to Rs 30,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?