25th February 2015, 05:18 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I study in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Switzerland or Sweden being a 7th standard student?

how would i be able to go to USA? As far everyone tells that my English spoken is good. And i want to go to abroad through my qualifications. And I don't want my parents to spend their money for it. I want to bear all the expenses of going and living there by. Now I am in class 7. I want to go within class 9-10. For that, from now i am preparing myself. So what will i have to do for that? I agree to do everything for going. But i don't even know a single thing for going. So now please tell me what are the necessary activities for going USA for studying? Not only USA it may be also other countries like Malaysia, Australia, Switzerland, Sweden etc. USA will be better for me because so many of my relative lives there. i want a clear answer.

Thank you

16th February 2018, 04:09 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 4,116
Default Re: How can I study in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Switzerland or Sweden being a 7th standard student?

If you want to continue your further studies in abroad so you can either study High school or Bachelors course. In both of the cases you must have to appear for English Proficiency Test like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE. It is not easy to get admission in any foreign institute. If you wish to study in abroad then you have to make a plan and have to follow it.

First you have choose a suitable Institute based on the subject you intend to study. Then you need to submit application form. Once you get selected and get a confirmation/acceptance letter from institute then you can apply for Student visa. There are many scholarship program who provide scholarship to International Students.
> Awareness Scholarship
> Gulen Institute Youth Platform
> Congress-Bundestag Scholarship
> Helen Tronvold Norwegian Folk High School Scholarship
> Young Scholars Program
> FLEX scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Future scope of Energy Auditor/Manager in Abroad? Is B.E. in Electrical valid for Abroad? 1 23rd December 2014 04:58 PM
Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS? 9 20th March 2012 09:43 AM
After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad? 1 16th December 2011 01:56 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: