25th February 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Switzerland or Sweden being a 7th standard student?

how would i be able to go to USA? As far everyone tells that my English spoken is good. And i want to go to abroad through my qualifications. And I don't want my parents to spend their money for it. I want to bear all the expenses of going and living there by. Now I am in class 7. I want to go within class 9-10. For that, from now i am preparing myself. So what will i have to do for that? I agree to do everything for going. But i don't even know a single thing for going. So now please tell me what are the necessary activities for going USA for studying? Not only USA it may be also other countries like Malaysia, Australia, Switzerland, Sweden etc. USA will be better for me because so many of my relative lives there. i want a clear answer.

Thank you
Oishy

16th February 2018, 04:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Switzerland or Sweden being a 7th standard student?

If you want to continue your further studies in abroad so you can either study High school or Bachelors course. In both of the cases you must have to appear for English Proficiency Test like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE. It is not easy to get admission in any foreign institute. If you wish to study in abroad then you have to make a plan and have to follow it.

First you have choose a suitable Institute based on the subject you intend to study. Then you need to submit application form. Once you get selected and get a confirmation/acceptance letter from institute then you can apply for Student visa. There are many scholarship program who provide scholarship to International Students.
> Awareness Scholarship
> Gulen Institute Youth Platform
> Congress-Bundestag Scholarship
> Helen Tronvold Norwegian Folk High School Scholarship
> Young Scholars Program
> FLEX scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?