14th June 2013, 07:10 PM
maniiiiiiiiii

Which colleges will I get in Structural engineering? I have scored 3499 rank in PGCET in civil branch

sir i have got 3499 rank in pgcet in civil branch. i want to know in which college i'll get seat in structural engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What rank is required PGCET to do my PG in Structural Engineering at RV engineering college Bangalore
  2. Will I get a chance to get a seat in Structural Engineering in OU or JNTUH? I have scored 68 rank in Civil Engineering in PGECET
  3. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  4. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  5. How can I join M.Tech after scoring 2849 rank in KEA PGCET in civil branch
  6. List of top 10 NITs in structural engineering branch for M.Tech
  7. Admission in B.E Civil Engineering after completing civil engineering branch? I have scored 4245 rank
  8. In which college could I get admission in M.Tech(Structural Engineering) stream after scoring 51 rank in PGECET in Civil Engineering?
  9. How much rank is required to get a government seat in Coastal AP in Civil engineering branch?
  10. What is the eligibility for general M.Tech courses?
  11. Best countries for studies in Structural engineering after B.E (Civil)? Where can i get good jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in JNTUH in Structural Engineering after scoring 44 rank in PGECET Civil Stream
  13. Which is the best colleges that I can get in civil branch? I have scored 7015 rank in general
  14. Can I get a seat in NIT Rourkela in Structural Engineering after scoring 330 and 34.67% in GATE?
  15. How to study for M.E structural engineering after passing civil engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in top colleges of Bangalore with a rank of 1291 in PGCET Exam?
  17. List of top 5 engineering colleges in civil branch in Hyderabad -- [New]
  18. The MIE course is having Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering? What is the procedure and the syllabus?
31st October 2015, 01:53 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges will I get in Structural engineering? I have scored 3499 rank in PGCET in civil branch

List of colleges

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Delhi Technological University, Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal

National Institute of Technology, Warangal

Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal

College of Engineering, Pune

Punjab Engineering College University of Technology, Chandigarh

Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

National Institute of Technology, Calicut

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani

International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad

Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
19th December 2021, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges will I get in Structural engineering? I have scored 3499 rank in PGCET in civil branch

Sir I hav got 2270 ranking in pgcet MTech can I get seat in rv college of highway engineering branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?