8th May 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in NIT Rourkela in Structural Engineering after scoring 330 and 34.67% in GATE?

sir I've scored 330&34.67%marks in gate 2012 can I get a seat in NIT Rourkela in structural engg(civil engg branch)

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in NIT Rourkela after scoring 48,000 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a seat in NIT Rourkela or Burla engineering college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE?
  3. How to get into Structural Ph.D program after enrolling in 5 year B.Tech and M.Tech dual degree course in Electronics and communication engineering at NIT Rourkela -- [New]
  4. Can I get structural engineering after scoring 25.33 marks in GATE
  5. Am I eligible for any universities, NITs or IITs after scoring 3467 in GATE? Can I get in Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  6. Can I get a seat in NIT, Rourkela after scoring overall rank of 664
  7. Can I get admission in any NIT in Structural Engineering stream after scoring 33 marks and 340 score in GATE in Civil Engineering?
  8. Criteria for admission in NIT Rourkela for a GATE and Non GATE scored student? Fee structure of the course in NIT Rourkela? Stipend provided to student?
  9. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Any chance to be selected in IIT and NIT after scoring 45/100
  11. How to do M.E structural in IIT after scoring 543 in GATE with 52 marks?
  12. Will I be able to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 110 in JEE main
  13. Will I get a seat NIT after scoring 314 in GATE electronics under ST category?
  14. Will I get a seat in IIT Roorkee or NIT Surathkal or any other NIT, IIT after scoring 32.33 out of 100 in GATE?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT Rourkela after qualifying GATE with 22 marks in ST category?
  16. Will I get a seat in NIT/BITS after scoring 417(34.67 marks) in GATE?
  17. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  18. How to get a seat in NIT after scoring 7323 rank in GATE?
20th June 2015, 08:53 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NIT Rourkela in Structural Engineering after scoring 330 and 34.67% in GATE?

Your question is not correct as per you are telling me that because no such marks could be allotted in this exam because the exam is all over of the total sum of 100 marks including the subjects (General awareness, Reasoning and technical subjects) so you have to check the details in your score card and again comes to ask your question.

But i guide that if you have the marks above 40 in GATE score then you can allotted a seat in the NIT Rourkela for master degree program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?