7th December 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How to achieve 85% in 12th board exams?

How to achieve 85% in 12 board my subject is commerce with maths. Minimum hours of study in a day to achieve 85% in 12th board?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for IIT JEE while in 9th class?
  2. How can I achieve top rank in 12th CBSE board? Which is the best government college?
  3. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  4. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  5. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  6. How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to plan my studies for both school and IIT-JEE? Currently I am in 9th standard
  7. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  8. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  9. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  10. Will a student be eligible for Defense Academy Exams if he passes 12th board at the age of 19 years?
  11. How can I get admission in a good college on the basis of my 12th board marks?
  12. What exams should I give after 12th board exam? I am in class 12th PCM
  13. Will I get admission in any engineering college in Goa after scoring 68% in 12th boards?
  14. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  15. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  16. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become a Sub-Inspector being a candidate of going to appear for 12th class Exams?
  18. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
7th December 2015, 07:02 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to achieve 85% in 12th board exams?

You just need to follow a consistent routine for study with proper dedication and concentration. This will help you in scoring even more than 85% in 10+2 board exams.

1. First take up the subject in which you are not strong, read basic books of that subject given by board. Solve intext and exercise questions based on your readings, see the previous year questions and judge whether you are able to solve them or not.

2. Similarly give proper timings , 1-2 hours each depending upon your weakness in subject and solve their questions.

3. Revision is more important than study. So, revise at frequent intervals.

4. Before two months of exam, solve sample papers of different subject. Ideally 5-6 hours of self study is sufficient for 90% marks in board exams.
7th December 2015, 07:14 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Nothing is impossible in the world. You can achieve 85% marks or even more than 85% marks in the 10+2.

# For this you are required proper planning, well roadmap and strong determination.

# Please follow the following tips:

* First of all, one should make special effort in consolidating the basic concepts and elementary knowledge.

* One should keep himself/herself in positive frame of mind. As negativity in mind and act will discourage and dampen the confidence of student.

* One should prepare a rigid time table and try to follow it strictly. The prepared time table should be such that it should have sufficient time for each and every subject as per one strength and weakness.

* Try to solve out old question papers as many as possible.

* Periodic revision of studied matter/syllabus is most important. One should revise the studied matter/syllabus on daily, weekly and monthly basis.

* One should keeps memorizing the important equations, theories, laws, formulae, S.I. Units, notes etc very well.

* Make the notes of syllabus yourself. For this take the help of class notes, NCERT books and other reference books suggested by teachers or tuition centres.

* In order to work hard while preparing for board examination, one should also focus on keeping his/her body fit and healthy. For this one should take sufficient amount of seasonal fruits, milk, balance diet and Vitamin-C rich diet.

* One should daily perform the yogic postures / ‘pranayams’ / aerobic exercises in order to keep body and mind healthy as well as getting better concentration and memory power.

* Never try to study continuously for longer period. Take a short rest minimum 10 minutes after every 30-40 minutes of period of study.

* Take sound sleep daily.

* Avoid wasting time in watching TV and on mobile phones. Use these electronics items as per your requirement. Avoid wastage of too much time on these electronic items.
7th December 2015, 08:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that it is not too easy and not so difficult as it seems.
You need to do work hard and be determined towards your goal.

Make your own notes and also listen to teachers is extremely important.

Read your text books and practice each and every question given in the exercise.

Practice mock tests in the week end.

Practice previous year question papers is also important.
7th December 2015, 11:31 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

If you have a proper plan and if you implement it successfully, then you can easily score 85% in 12th Board Exams. Below are few guidelines from my side.

-Complete your all the academic syllabus a couple of months in advance so that you will be having plenty of time to revise the complete syllabus and to be yourself fully perfect by the time you appear for actual exams.

-As per minimum hours of study, it will be dependent upon you. If you can understand the subject easily, then you don't need to spend much time. Otherwise, you need to spend more hours towards your preparation.

-If you feel any subject as a little bit difficult, then read that subject in the early morning hours so that you easily understand as your mind will be fresh.

-Always have pleasant of mind when you are studying. Read the things with interest and in a logical manner so that you will never forget them. If you are not feeling interest, then please don't study. Take rest and carry our your preparation after some time.

-Don't study any new topics during your exams time. It will create confusion and it is also possible that you will not remind the actual answers.

-Go through previous year question papers and just check yourself whether you will be able to answer those questions or not.

-Though you have the complete syllabus in your mind, if you are not able to present it well, then there is no use. Hence have a neat hand writing and answer the questions with side headings and do underline wherever required.

-Improve drawing skills as well and draw diagrams where required while answering the questions.

-In addition to your preparation for academics, also spend few hours of your time in a day towards the preparation for Entrance Exam to join next level course like Engineering etc.
8th December 2015, 10:11 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Hi, to achieve 85% marks in 12 th exam ,you have to do work hard in study ,but you have to do it very smartly.
Please note following points to achieve 85% marks and more:
i) 1st you make your daily routine for your self study.You should more focus on your self study rather than coaching or tuition classes.
ii) You should make minimum 8 hours of routine for your self study.Subject in which you are weak ,you should give minimum two hrs a day.you should practice math daily for minimum two hrs
iii)Keep one day in a week for revision that you have learnt in the weak.
I hope this will be helpful to you.
Regard
Nitin
6th February 2016, 11:57 PM
shilpa11@

Just by doing study with concentration you can achieve and if you give on hour to each subject daily you will get very good marks.If you are weak in particular subject then give more time to that subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?