17th April 2012, 03:56 PM
Faizan Ali000123

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream

I want adimission in germany in graduation
what should be the minimum percentage for that or should i do? I have done intermediate from commerce extreme.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  3. What is the qualification for CA course? I have completed B.Com with 48% marks
  4. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  5. Does B.Com course available in Lucknow University?
  6. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  7. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  8. How can i join CA after completing MBA course?
  9. Procedure of becoming CA after M.Com?
  10. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  12. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
  13. How to do B.Com and CA after passing class 12th
  14. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  15. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  16. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum percentage required to get admission in DPS Jaipur in commerce stream
  18. How may i get a central government job after my B.Com with 45% marks?
28th April 2014, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream

I am commrsh strem studant I passed Intermediate or high security by commrsh so how to take Admission in IIT JEE .
12th October 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream

What is the minimum percentage( in b.com) required for MBA to avail free education in Germany ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?