11th May 2012, 10:42 PM
htinwala

Is commerce subject right for hotel managment?

commerce subject is right for hotel management ?....please tell me if its right

18th August 2012, 09:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is commerce subject right for hotel managment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htinwala View Post
commerce subject is right for hotel management ?....please tell me if its right
There are various recognized Institutes and Universities which offers programs in Hotel Management such as Three years Diploma in Hotel Management, Three years in a Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management, Three years in a Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality Management and Tourism, and Four years Bachelor of Hotel Restaurant and Technology Management.

The minimum eligibility criteria for the selection of a candidate in to the Hotel Management Course is a pass in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board in any Stream with 50% marks. Candidates who do not have 50% marks in +2 can do diploma or certificate course in Hotel Management which are being offered by various Institutes. The Indian Hotel Management Institutes conduct Entrance Examinations for selecting the candidates for various courses. Beside this one must possess strong communication skills, reasoning skills, numerical aptitude and pleasing personality.
7th April 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is commerce subject right for hotel managment?

I want to do hotel management by commerce so please suggest me which subject is better for hotel management in commerce except math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?