28th September 2011, 03:53 AM
avinash8888

Which Companies am I eligible having secured 52% in 12th and 76% in B.Tech?

sir i got 52% marks in 12th and 76% marks in b.tech. my trade is electronicis & communication.in which company i am eligible.......

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for IT companies having secured 58% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?
  4. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech?
  6. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  7. Am I eligible to attend for Interviews in Honeywell, L&T, Reliance and Bosch having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in B.Tech Instrumentation and Control?
  8. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 60% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 60% in BE till 6th semester? Am I eligible for Dell?
  9. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS? -- [New]
  10. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  11. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 74% in 10th, 55%in 12th, and 66% marks in engineering
  12. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  13. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  14. Am I eligible for PSU companies? I belong to ST category and have secured 55% in 10th and 12th with 6.5 CGPA in B.Tech
  15. Am I eligible for WIPRO for software job after securing 70% in 12th and 55.3% in B.Tech
  16. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 75% in 10th, 59.4%in 12th, and 63% marks in engineering(CSE) till 3rd year
  17. For which companies am I eligible after securing 78% in MCA, 74% in BSc and 58.8% in 12th
  18. Which are the companies for which I am eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 57% in 12th
29th September 2011, 08:40 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Companies am I eligible having secured 52% in 12th and 76% in B.Tech?

most of the leading company give criterion that candidates should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in their recruitment process that means you should have minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and also in graduation. but unfortunately you don't have minimum of 60% marks in 12th. so you will not be eligible for these types of leading companies.

but don't worry there are so many companies also which don't give this type of criterion. you may try for that types of job. some new companies also don't give any marks criterion. they just give criterion that any candidates who has B.Tech degree in electronics and communication engineering are eligible for their company. so you may try for there.

first try to join in any company. after few years experience try to swap into a good company with your experience. surely you will get chance to join in a good company if you have few years work experience. you may try for software job as well as job in core field.

you may also try for some job which only require graduation degree no percentage requirement is there. job in Indian army is one option for you. some companies also give minimum of 50% marks criterion you will be eligible for that type of companies. some company also only check the graduation marks you will be eligible for that companies also.

best of luck.
29th September 2011, 08:43 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: Which Companies am I eligible having secured 52% in 12th and 76% in B.Tech?

Hello friend..

After completing B.Tech in E&C you are eligible for following Exam.

UPSC conducted exams
1.IES
2.IAS
3.IPS
4.CDS
4.ISS

other central government companies
BSNL
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
EIL
CDAC
ISRO
DRDO
MTNL
ONGC
NTPC
IOCL
ECIL
INDIAN RAILWAY SERVICE
INDIAN DEFENCE SERVICE
BANKING SERVICE

All the best....
29th September 2011, 08:56 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which Companies am I eligible having secured 52% in 12th and 76% in B.Tech?

hi dear
most of the leading company give criterion that candidates should have minimum of 60% marks throughout to appear in their recruitment process that means you should have minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and also in graduation. but unfortunately you don't have minimum of 60% marks in 12th. so you will not be eligible for these types of leading companies.

but don't worry there are so many companies also which don't give this type of criterion. you may try for that types of job. some new companies also don't give any marks criterion. they just give criterion that any candidates who has B.Tech degree in electronics and communication engineering are eligible for their company. so you may try for there.

first try to join in any company. after few years experience try to swap into a good company with your experience. surely you will get chance to join in a good company if you have few years work experience. you may try for software job as well as job in core field.

you may also try for some job which only require graduation degree no percentage requirement is there. job in Indian army is one option for you. some companies also give minimum of 50% marks criterion you will be eligible for that type of companies. some company also only check the graduation marks you will be eligible for that companies also.

best of luck.
30th September 2011, 10:29 AM
shibendu

Dear friend,
You must have good marks in your 10th,12th and graduation for maximum companies.Your marks in 12th standard is below 60%.
So you can apply for these companies :

1.MINDFIRE solutions
2.Foradian Technologies
3.ABC group of industries
4.Oracle iflex.
5.BSNL JTO
6.UPSC examination etc.

But you can not apply for these companies :

1.TCS
2CTS.
3.WIPRO
4.IBM
5.INFOSYS
1st October 2011, 10:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .Your 12 th marks is not above 60% so you are not eligible for maximum no of software company.

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

Also WIPRO want above 60% marks in B-TECH.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 12th marks is just below 60%.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.Because if here you have gain experience in 2 years then you have chances to go TOP MNC companies.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.

All the best.
9th October 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am having 50% in 10th and 12th and 70% in graduation in electronics & communication engg....i am eligible for which companies?? plz tell...
3rd January 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello, this is arun kumar from bce bhagalpur, branch ece,

i am fail in 3rd year , now can i eligible for top mnc, if not eligible plz list me that companies ,

also can i eligible for isro, drdo, ntpc,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?