21st November 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?

I got 55 % aggregate in btech and less than 60 % in 10th and 12th .For which software companies am i eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  2. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  3. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  4. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for software companies? I've secured 54% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% in B.E(CSE)
  6. How to enter in software filed with 53% marks in 10th? Which companies are suitable for me?
  7. Can I be eligible for IT companies having secured 58% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  8. List of companies which gives less preference to 12th marks?
  9. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  10. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  12. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility requirement for candidates in software commpanies? -- [New]
  16. What to do to be placed in good companies having secured 57.2% in 10th class, 84.6% in Intermediate and 69% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  17. Am I eligible for WIPRO for software job after securing 70% in 12th and 55.3% in B.Tech
  18. Am I eligible to attend for Interviews in Honeywell, L&T, Reliance and Bosch having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in B.Tech Instrumentation and Control?
21st November 2011, 11:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 55 % aggregate in btech and less than 60 % in 10th and 12th .For which software companies am i eligible?

Dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60 % in through out .some campany want 65 through out .so the percentage is vary from company to company .

Few software company set their criteria is just above 50%.

Your 12 th standard no is not above 60%.

So the eligible company are WIPRO , SYNTEL ,RS SOFT ,HONEYWELL ,ALUMNUS etc.

Also you have option for higher study . But you must be qualify in GATE , CAT , MAT exam.

The higher study options are MBA ,M-TECH,MS,JRF,SRF,PHD etc.

All the best
6th February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?

i have 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th, and 55% in Btech, am i eligible for any software company, just i want experience in any company, so that i can apply for the good companies .
12th February 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th, and 55% in Btech, am i eligible for any software company, just i want experience in any company, so that i can apply for the good companies .
present comapnies r asking min of 60+ .
so, plz go for higher studies ,
21st February 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i have 67% in SSLC ,72% IN diploma & 59% in BE.For which companies i am eligible?
16th March 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i had an perentage of 70 ip to my 7th semester. i had arreara so iam unable to attend the interview.but i had basic knowledge in java and knoe oracle PL/SQL Programming Langusge list companies that will recruit me
3rd May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i have 55%in btech and 70%in 10th and inter....
am i eligible for ms in australia?????
13th June 2012, 08:50 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you are eligible for all the companies.
but it depends upon your hard work.
if you clear aptitude test conducted by the companies then after that a interview is there.
it depends upon totally and totally you that how you impress the interviewer and how to interpret yourself in the interview.
15th July 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Which Companies am I eligible
having secures 57% in
B.E(e&tc) and 63% in
10th and 68% 12th class?
23rd July 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

once i finished my 10th standard i had long break (4 years break) now i completed my BE degree with 65% am i eligible for software company
7th September 2012, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

I have

58% in MCA,
63% in BSC(Physics),
40% in 12th,
70% in 10th,
Now i am want to do job as java developer in good it company so can any one tell me or guide me how can i get job in it company. Or can i get job in it company or not???

and if i start with small comapany then after experience of 1 or 2 years can i got job in good companies like TCS, IBM, Wipro........etc?????

plz some one give me guidence.

so plz can any one tell me or guide me m i eligible for any good it companies????
11th August 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Iam yet to appear for B.E so i think i wud get an aggregate above 55% and got 80% in 12th and 75% in 10th.....are thr any companies which recruit freshers above 55% aggregate????????
12th August 2013, 04:01 PM
srikanth2207

Hello Dear Aspirant,

Many of the software companies has eligibility criteria that a candidate must posses his/her degree marks with above 60%.But you have only 55% marks.These are not enough for to apply for software companies.You have eligible to apply for government jobs such as BHEL,BEL,DDL,ONGC,GAIL
Note:Some of the private companies also has taken students who have less than 60% marks who have strong skills in programming and communication skill.So if you are strong skills in programming skills then apply for job on this
skills then definitely you will get job without depending upon your Degree marks.
12th August 2013, 06:31 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

In IT sector, the candidates should have career 60 criteria in the sense having scored minimum 60% of marks throughout the career in all academic levels. Then only they will be eligible to attend for the selection procedure like which will include

Written Exam
Group Discussion
Just A Minute round
Technical Interview
HR Interview

As the number of candidates who are in need of IT jobs are going on increasing, the companies are not compromising to recruit the candidates who are not having career 60 criteria.

Even the small companies also asking for 60% of marks in all the academic levels.

After going through your academic profile, it is revealed that you have not secured 60% marks in any academic level which is not all sufficient to be eligible for the job.

Your chances of being placed in MNCs are almost closed especially at Fresher level.

So, try to get the job in any small company where they will accept your academic profile by forgetting about the salary that they offer.

Get good subject knowledge of the project that you are going to perform. After getting work experience for 2-3 years, make your entry to MNCs.

Once you have work experience, your percentage of marks in your academics will be given least preference.

I can not figure out the list of software companies for which you are eligible as very few companies only will accept the candidates like you and that too with some offers like
3 months no salary and after that salary etc.

It would be better if you try to get the job through Internal references. That means from your known persons and friends who are already working in some companies.

Wish you all the best.
12th August 2013, 06:50 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:

Hi,

As per your percentage in B.Tech, which is 55%, I think you might not be able to apply for top software companies.

Top software / IT companies like Accenture, TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc. have an eligibility criteria for B.Tech. freshers to apply for jobs in these companies.

These criteria are -

You should have passed bachelor of engineering with 60% marks.

You should not have any backlogs also.

You should have passed 10th and 12th with 60% marks.

You should not have a gap of more than 2 years in your academics.

So , you can see that you don't fulfil the percentage criteria required for top software companies. Therefore it is difficult for you to get job in these companies.

However there are many other good companies in software where you can apply.

Some of these are -

IBM

Birlasoft

Capgemini

Brickred Technologies etc.

You can check these companies in Naukri.com, also.
17th April 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I have got 74% in 10th, 51% in 12th, 68% in degree.. Am i eligible for software companies?
13th June 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

plz give me a list of companies which allows student of instrumentation and control engineering with 57%
28th August 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

which software companies am I eligible having secured 58% in 10th 62% in 12th and 73.3% in B-tech
28th December 2021, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I have done class 10th (60.2%). And then I am present study in diploma (Computer Science). Then be diploma complete just provide a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?