13th April 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Companies for certified Summer training for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

Which companies provide certified summer training program for b.tech (IT)2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  6. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  8. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  9. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  12. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  13. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  14. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  15. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  16. How to do summer internship? I am a student of CSE 2nd year
  17. Companies offering summer training with stipend? -- [New]
  18. How to do summer training from companies like HCL, IBM?
14th April 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies for certified Summer training for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

I WANT TO JOIN INTERNSHIP IN TATA STEEL COMPANY....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?