8th October 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering summer training with stipend?

I am a student of electrical engineering 2nd year at Delhi College Of Engineeering. I want to know about the companies where i can do summer training and get some stipend too (though its not compulsory).

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  2. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  4. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  5. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  8. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  11. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  12. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  13. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  14. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  15. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  16. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  18. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
8th October 2015, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering summer training with stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of electrical engineering 2nd year at Delhi College Of Engineeering. I want to know about the companies where i can do summer training and get some stipend too (though its not compulsory).
List of the companies for internship in Delhi:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?