13th January 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get my Date of Birth corrected now while I am studying in class 11th? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, My Date of Birth was incorrectly updated on my mark sheet since class 1. Now I am in class 11th so can I get my DOB modified with correct date. I want to know is it possible to get my Date of Birth corrected now while I am studying in class 11th? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 12:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get my Date of Birth corrected now while I am studying in class 11th? What is the procedure to do so?

Yes, it will be get corrected in 10th certificate but for that you have to visit the board office along with required documents to get correction.

Required documents are :-

Birth Certificate.

Aadhar Card.
15th January 2017, 08:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get my Date of Birth corrected now while I am studying in class 11th? What is the procedure to do so?

To get your Date of Birth corrected in your Academic certificates if you are pursuing 11th standard right now then, you need to contact the school principal where you have pursued your studies and you need to apply for Date of Birth correction in Academic certificates.

You need to submit Birth Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth to correct your DOB in Academic certificates. Your school principal will process your request for DOB correction and you will be given certificates with corrected DOB in 10-15 working days.
16th January 2017, 09:57 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

For correction of DOB(Date of Birth) you need to follow particular process
>> Write a formal letter to the Concerned Board Authority requesting for change of DOB.
>> Also issue one letter from school , where principle will verify your details and seek for change of date of birth.
>> Attach a xerox copy of Birth certificate issued by the municipal authority.
>> Also provide 3 passport size photo graph in the envelop.
>> Now mail the envelop to the concerned board office .
>> Mail office address of every board is given in its homepage .
>> Do not forget to quote your own phone number and home address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?