29th June 2011, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?

Hello
my name is mayur and i am done my BE in IT with 63% aggregate and i am looking for a good job but most of company require 65% throught in BE . my question is what companies should require those candidate whose percentage are less than 65%.my technical skill is strong but i dont get chances because of my percentage so give me some advise about which companies require those type of candidate.
please help me..

29th June 2011, 06:12 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?

The Software companies requirement from the candidates:

Candidates having Above 65% marks without any blogspot.

Candidate should have a good technical and communication skills

They have a good Knouwledge and software skills.

They are should prepare to solve any problem.
29th June 2011, 08:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?

As mentioned by you your score in BE is less. Your priority now should be to gain some experience. For that you must be prepared to join firms with lesser repute, small size firm. These firms will give more exposure and experience. After gaining some experience you could try applying to the firms of your choice.
29th June 2011, 11:37 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?

hi dear
you can get job in companies but you have 63% so, you have to go for a
extra computer course like java , c++, & etc .........
then you can get job in companies like

*TCS
*WIPRO
*SATYAM
etc............
29th June 2011, 11:39 AM
raja badam

Recently, TCS recruits Minimum 60% candidates also,so you are Eligible for TCS.TCS indias no one software company.
every company needs 60% marks and without back lock.two back lock also eligible.
do not worry,you are eligible.

All the best for you
29th June 2011, 01:21 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

Your marks are sufficient for job in company.

General eligibility criteria for job in company-

student have scored minimum 60% marks in 10th,12th and graduation.

For job in Top IT companies student does't have any backlog.

For placement in company your preparation of written test should be good.after fassing written test intrview will be conduct.

In the interview they check your command on the subject on which you want job.they check your general knowledge and and command on english.

For placement your command on your should be good.you should prepare for any question at any time.
29th June 2011, 01:56 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

well you should start looking for some medium level

companies and government organization

they demand 60% or above.

like ONGC , PCS , Mphasis

etc.
you can also appear for examinations like IES and state level examninations
29th June 2011, 02:33 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you do not frustrate of yoursself
you do not worry
i suggest you what you do?

first you go for course like:--

java,.net,or others

then you get easily job you try then you got the job..............
29th June 2011, 03:01 PM
Nazvir singh nagpal

I am nazvir, I got 64.2% in +2 with PCM and I want to get admitted in good university from where I should be well placed.
29th June 2011, 05:24 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
my name is mayur and i am done my BE in IT with 63% aggregate and i am looking for a good job but most of company require 65% throught in BE . my question is what companies should require those candidate whose percentage are less than 65%.my technical skill is strong but i dont get chances because of my percentage so give me some advise about which companies require those type of candidate.
please help me..

JOBS AFTER BACHELOR'S DEGREE

Most of the top IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam etc. all ask for 60 % through out your studies and 65 % so you can apply for most of the companies for job..

-> You must have heard 65 % in some small companies interview, because they select only few people for job and so they will have the eligibility criteria as 65 % and above..

-> But in big firms like TCS they need more people for job so they have eligibility as 60 % throughout studies..

-> The better way to get job in these top IT companies is to get them during campus placement itself, but hope you didn't get a chance..

-> You don't have to worry there are off-campus happening in every month through out different colleges all you have to do is to get the right information about the time and date of off-campus from your friends who are in different colleges...

-> CTS ( cognizant ) have planned to keep the off-campus on September of this year, you can register for off-campus CLICK HERE!!!

-> You can send your resume to infosys to inform you about their off-campus, for more details CLICK HERE!!!
29th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
no, my friend you have a misconception, most of the IT companies want all over 60% aggregate .. you already have 63% marks.. so, you just don't worry... you will definitely get a chance to show your talent..
The big IT companies like-TCS,CTS,WIPRO,INFOSYS wants 60% aggregate ...
So, all the best...
29th June 2011, 05:44 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you are eligible for other job
but try hard
do not worry about you
mare company are there who give the non career candidate to job...........
29th June 2011, 05:45 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes you are eligible for other job
but try hard
do not worry about you
mare company are there who give the non career candidate to job...........
29th June 2011, 07:11 PM
sandymishra45

Smile Re: Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?

Some of the top IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam etc. All of them areasking for 60 % and 65 % so you can apply for some of the companies for job..

But in big firms like TCS they need more people for job so they have eligibility as 60 % throughout studies.

You must have heard 65 % in some small companies interview, because they select only few people for job and so they will have the eligibility criteria as 65 % and above.

The better way to get job in these top IT companies is to get them during campus placement itself, but hope you didn't get a chance.

CTS ( cognizant ) have planned to keep the off-campus on September of this year, you can register for off-campus.

You can send your resume to infosys to inform you about their off-campus.

You don't have to worry there are off-campus happening in every month through out different colleges all you have to do is to get the right information about the time and date of off-campus from your friends who are in different colleges.
29th June 2011, 07:50 PM
kritika@Hans

hello dear....
well almost all the bigger companies have the criteria of 60% in graduation.
you may definitely apply in bigeer firms like HCL , wipro etc......
so all the best
29th June 2011, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
please help me..
Dear friend,

maximum software company want 60% in through out but you have 65% through out so you have not any problem in case of placement.

you are eligible for all MNC company like TCS,CTS,WIPRO,IBM,HP etc.

also your technical skill is strong so dont worry .

you can apply those software company.

all the best
1st July 2011, 12:15 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ..........

All most all the companies keep their eligibility criteria as a minimum of the 60% of the marks in the 10th , 12th and the graduation or b.tech/b.e from a recognized university and board .

As you have scored less than 65% then also there is no problem because the minimum 60% companies require .
So you can apply in the many software private companies like that of the TCS , Wipro , Mahindra Satyam , Infosys , cognizant , Aricent and more others ...
Even the core companies require a minimum of the 60 % of the marks through out career ..

The private companies requires young , smart , dynamic , intelligent , basic knowledge about its subjects , technically sound and ready to do attitude toward its work .....
15th July 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I have 60% above in 10th and B.Tech but in 12th have secured only 56% so please suggest companies that will hier me..
10th September 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 58%(btech/mechanical) can i get job in any core company...
13th November 2011, 12:31 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

Candidates having Above 60% marks without any backlog.

They should have a good Knowledge and software skills.

They should prepare to solve any problem in as much less time as possible.

They should be smart and confident about their answers while giving interview.
13th November 2011, 12:33 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

Candidates having Above 60% marks without any backlog.

They should have a good Knowledge and software skills.

They should prepare to solve any problem in as much less time as possible.

They should be smart and confident about their answers while giving interview.
7th January 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am anushka!! i am having 80% in 10th and 69.5% in 12th and 64% in BE(electronics and communication engineering). now i am in 8th sem. can u tell me what are the companies are eligible for me to apply for job?
19th April 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

hello every one....
i scored 59% in 10th (icse) and messed myself up big time in 12th scoring 43% (state board)... currently im in 8th sem with engineering aggregate score 6.7...
can any one tell me will i be eligible for good companies...???
or atleast can u guyz tell me which companies do not need the criteria for 12th??? (i came to know that there are companies which just need ur BE aggregate..)
PLEASE NAME SUCH COMPANIES..

PLZ HELP GUYZ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?