12th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies available for Electronics Students? What is the test pattern?

sir, what are the companies available for electronics students? want the list of core companies of government in INDIA and the main jobes in that companies.. i need a test pattern of each company. i need exam dates of each company updates to my mail.. also i need previous question papers..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?
  2. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)?? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  4. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  5. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineer on the basis of written test?
  6. Why am I not getting a job in software field?
  7. Whether TCS written test pattern has been changed or not?
  8. Companies providing internships for electrical and electronics engineering passed out students
  9. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  10. Entrance exam pattern and syllabus for M.Sc Electronics in CUSAT?
  11. List of electronic companies in Hyderabad for training with placement for diploma ECE students
  12. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  13. Companies in Ahmedabad allowing internship for students pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  15. Companies offering training to Electronics students at New Delhi?
  16. List of Electronics and Communication companies having job vacancies in 2015
  17. Companies offering training to EC students in Baroda? -- [New]
  18. Which are the companies hiring electronics engineers on the basis of written test?
28th February 2012, 04:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies available for Electronics Students? What is the test pattern?

There are numerous companies where an electronic graduate can pursue his or her career. There are IT companies like HCL, Wipro, and Infosys etc who hire electronic graduates. There are hardware companies like Analog Devices and ABB who recruits electronic graduates on a large scale. These companies have usually a common test pattern. Their test will include, aptitude, logical and theoretical questions. Government companies like DRDO, VSSC, ISRO and HCL also recruit electronic graduates.
1st September 2021, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies available for Electronics Students? What is the test pattern?

List of electronics hardware companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?