10th September 2010, 02:07 PM
himanshupandey

Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?

sir,i am persuing my b.tech (it) last year(4th) and i got aggregate of 65.3% till 6 semester and in 10th and 12th my % is below 50% so what are the IT companies in which i am able to give interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies hiring CSE students?
  2. List of Companies hiring ECE candidates?
  3. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  4. Pharmaceutical companies in India offering jobs to Bioinformatics students? IT companies hiring M.Sc (Bioinformatics)?
  5. List of electronics and communication private companies hiring freshers in Kerala?
  6. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  7. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  8. Software IT companies that accept below 60% aggregate in recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Electronics Companies that are hiring Freshers?
  10. Which companies are hiring students of BBA?
  11. For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?
  12. IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad?
  13. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  14. Companies hiring NET qualifieds as an Officer?
  15. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate?
  16. Internship being in 4th year of B.Tech? List of companies hiring for internship? -- [New]
  17. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  18. List of Companies in Delhi hiring the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
24th January 2012, 02:54 PM
kiranmurkal

Default Re: Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?

if u r looking for MNC only wipro hire people who having 60% in degree and 10th & 12th 50%.... and all small company will hire who having 60% in BE... PLZ maintain at least 60% my friend

good luck
by
kiran
24th January 2012, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshupandey View Post
sir,i am persuing my b.tech (it) last year(4th) and i got aggregate of 65.3% till 6 semester and in 10th and 12th my % is below 50% so what are the IT companies in which i am able to give interview.
yes dear,most of the companies want 65% in whole b.tech.there are many companies like infosys,wipro,accenture etc in which you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?