12th November 2010, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Companies/Institutes for Summer Training after second year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? How to apply?

Respected sir,
I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology in second year. I want to go for summer training after second year for 2 months. I have some questions related to this:
-Where should i apply for it?
-Which institutes/companies offer summer training programmes?
-Is there any application form needed to be filled to apply ?
-When will these forms be available if any and what are the selection procedures?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  2. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  3. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  4. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  5. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  6. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  8. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  9. How to apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology? Is there any application form needed for it? Where to get such application form?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for summer training while pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  12. How to apply for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. List of summer training institutes which I can apply in Calicut or Kerala while doing second year B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  16. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  17. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply?
  18. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
16th November 2010, 10:54 PM
raja jeganathan

Post Re: Companies/Institutes for Summer Training after second year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? How to apply?

hhi .. biotech is a new on growing field,,summer traing programe is very important for youadvance knowlege in lab works & practica knowledge.
some of research centres, education instutions & industries are offering for summer project work like
biocon(bangaore),
shasan(chennai),
CLRI(chennai)
biozone(chennai)
carb(tanjavur)
ramachandra university(chennai)
and NIT a over india,,,.
Biotech Industrial Training Programme by BCIL(delhi 6months)
contact them directly.. they will gives u full details&application form.. selection is mostly based on your academic background
u can do the training whenever you are free..but u have to pay money in some instuties,,

you can get more informations in
www.heplbiotech.com,
www.gate2biotech.com
www.careers-india.com
www.biotecnika.com
18th December 2010, 05:22 PM
henzss

Default Re: Companies/Institutes for Summer Training after second year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? How to apply?

u are elligible to get training in any hospital o industry even...............but most importantly.,.do fill and send ur resume prior to march!cos den,crowd increases.
however,it is best to be trained in some lab-like diagnostic centers near by ur residenc..
how so ever all R$D institutes may work
for eg AIIMS,DRDO
30th December 2010, 10:11 AM
dibyasankarpradhan

Default Re: Companies/Institutes for Summer Training after second year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? How to apply?

Re: Companies/Institutes in mumbai for Summer Training after second year of B.Tech in Biotechnology.
16th January 2011, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Companies or institutes that provide training to ece students after 2 nd year and the courses available ?
26th January 2011, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

iam 3rd year student of b.tech biotech .plz tell me the procedure to apply for summer training at aiims
4th February 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know whose companies are provides the summer training after second year of b.tech by IT branch
8th March 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i am 6th semester electronics and communication student . I want to know electronics companies name in Chennai which provide summer training for 6 weeks.
19th March 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am in 4th semester electronics branch student. I want to know summer training companies in mumbai.
9th April 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I am going to V semester Bioengineering. where i should go for summer training
1st July 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i want training on plant tissue culture in hau hisar after 2nd year b.tech biotech
27th October 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I m a stydent of m.sc buotech and i want to knw about biotech or pharmaceuticals companies who offer training?plz rply meas soon as possible
25th March 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Helo. I am a student of 2nd year btech biotech i want to knw that frm where i cn do summer training in june which is better!
23rd June 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am a student of b.tech biotechnology plz tell me about summer training in patna about the company/collage
14th December 2014, 05:37 PM
mohammad jabeen

Smile Re: Companies/Institutes for Summer Training after second year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology in second year. I want to go for summer training after second year for 2 months. I have some questions related to this:
-Where should i apply for it?
-Which institutes/companies offer summer training programmes?
-Is there any application form needed to be filled to apply ?
-When will these forms be available if any and what are the selection procedures?
Thank you.
- Is there any institute in Bangalore for the student who completed 2nd year.
- Is there any fee to pay to the institute.
-Is it just a institute or a training center which provide salary too..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?