9th January 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for summer training while pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology?

I am pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology 1st semester looking for summer training how I am able to apply what is the eligibility criteria and what are available streams for summer training? Can you please provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training after pursuing B.E from Biotechnology?
  2. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  3. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  5. Eligibility criteria and documents required to apply for BSNL, Nagpur Summer Internship?
  6. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  7. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  8. What is the requirement to be eligible for doing summer training in TCS while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. How to apply for training during summer vacation? Certificate required to apply for Mechanical students?
  10. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  11. Summer training programme for MSc Biotechnology students?
  12. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  13. Internship being 3rd year B.Tech student in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Steps for pursuing summer training in a research institute? Any reference required in any institute?
  15. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  16. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  17. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  18. Best Institutes to do Summer Training in Delhi being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
23rd March 2017, 10:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for summer training while pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Summer Training:

Yes, being a post Graduate I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for Summer Training course while pursuing this M.Sc in Biotechnology course. In general, the basic educational qualification required for doing summer training is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

As you are doing 1st year of M.Sc in Biotechnology, I am sure that you will be eligible to do training in the concerned company. Some of the summer training lasts for about 2 to 3 months based on the internship you undergo.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?