8th March 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams for genetic engineering?

What are the entrance exams for genetic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  2. Institutes offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Entrance exams for the same?
  3. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  4. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  5. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  6. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  8. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  9. How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?
  10. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  12. Which Entrance Exams should I give to join Genetic Engineering course?
  13. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  14. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  16. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  17. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
  18. Which exams do i have to refer after passing 12th to get admission in genetic engineering course?
17th April 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the entrance exams for genetic engineering?

entrance exam for genetic eng. after biotechnology
18th April 2013, 12:17 AM
sarkarkrish180289

Default Re: What are the entrance exams for genetic engineering?

UG:

To pursue undergraduate course in genetic engineering, candidates should be 10+2 pass in science stream from recognized board examination. Most colleges offer admission on the basis of marks obtained in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) and All India Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE).

PG:

To pursue postgraduate course in genetic engineering, candidates should be B.E / B.Tech in genetic engineering from recognized University. Candidates should have valid GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?