16th June 2011, 03:42 PM
abi.itstar

Are IT companies preferring MSc IT graduates? What is the scope in doing MSc IT?

hello sir/ madam, I need to know whether the IT companies are prefering M.Sc. IT graduates. What is the scope on doing M.Sc. IT. Is job assured for M.Sc. IT...... plz help me

22nd October 2011, 06:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are IT companies preferring MSc IT graduates? What is the scope in doing MSc IT?

Definitely you can get job in IT companies after completing M.Sc in Information Technology. The scope after M.Sc. IT is good. You can find opportunities in many advertising sector, web designing, data base design and configuration etc. You can find opportunities in the field of teaching and research. You can even write exams for various banks, RRB, etc to get a job in public sector. You will also have options like going for M.Tech for better career prospects.
4th December 2011, 05:15 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Are IT companies preferring MSc IT graduates? What is the scope in doing MSc IT?

Yes. you have lot of placement opportunities.

however you can do CCNA or MAYA, 3D courses.

It's better and it will increase you job opportunities.

Good Luck
6th July 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

should i go for msc.it or mca????
4th February 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Does MNC provide jobs for msc(IT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?