14th June 2013, 12:43 PM
Kunal.dangi

Which are the companies that provide MS program? I am a BSc computer science student

I am Bsc(computer Sci.) passout-'13

I am in a search of an IT job

Are there any openings pls suggest..

I am also okay in working with companies that provide MS program and sign a bond.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  5. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  6. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  7. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  8. Summer training program in companies like TCS and Wipro for BE fourth year student?
  9. BE CSE or B.Sc computer science which is better for an average student? Syllabus and other details?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  13. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  14. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  15. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course?
  16. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates?
  17. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?
  18. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?