20th February 2012, 07:31 PM
brijesh v. s.

Which companies provide training for B.E ECE students?

Which company give a training for BE-EC-E student ?...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
5th October 2012, 01:21 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which companies provide training for B.E ECE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brijesh v. s. View Post
Which company give a training for BE-EC-E student ?...please send to me the details
Dear,

Summer training is very important for all the engineering importance. It enhance your practical knowledge, you will come to know how exactly work is done in the main practical world, it will also help you to meet different employers and increase your contacts.

All the companies ask about your training that what you have learnt from it.Your training also helps you in making your final year projects. So its very necessary that you should complete your training from a reputed company.

List of some companies that provide training to ECE students are:
  1. bhel
  2. bel
  3. DRDO
  4. L&T
  5. NOKIA SIEMEN
  6. WIRO
  7. NTPC
  8. RAILWAYS
...etc

For taking training from these companies you need to take training letter from your college's TPO and submit them to these companies with your resume. If they found you eligible they will call you for training.

Best of luck!
7th October 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies provide training for B.E ECE students?

iam copleted my graaguation ..after i serch job i cant get....still iam looking course ...what types of course is better ...embebeb or vlsi
then what ian doing up next can yu help me?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?