19th July 2011, 01:46 AM
Pkumarb

Which companies should I submit resume having completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 59%?

Sir i hav completed my btech in mech engg. With 59 percent and i want to do job. In which companies should i submit resume and how?

20th July 2011, 01:57 AM
GeethaSamudrala

Default Re: Which companies should I submit resume having completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 59%?

Till now you have chances,but if it is 60% then it will be moreee useful for you.
i don't know where are you from,which state which university?

Actually in our university we have a chance to apply,for the increase in our academic percentage by 1%.
Just inquiry about this in your college/university.
28th July 2011, 07:54 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies should I submit resume having completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 59%?

hi....most of the multinational companies ask for an percentage of more that 60% which you have just missed by an very marginal score ,even though there are many mechanical companies which can take you,you can apply for posts in companies like energy infratech limited and also ramky constructions,even though they are construction based companies they do hire many mechanical engineers for the mechanical works.
leaving all the best thing for you would be to apply for the executive trainee jobs in various public sector companies like the iocl,ongc,hpcl,sail etc infact there are openings for mechanical engineers right now in ongc and ecil,the notification for the written test is out .
to apply for ongc pleas log on to ongcgt11.
for ecil log on to ecil.co.in
13th September 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I have more 60% marks but less than 65% marks.can I apply for sail exam?pls help
24th June 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 64% mars then i want get an any docks shipyard. but i don't have good comunication skills can u help me
19th June 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav completed my degree with 80 % with mech. stream , please suggest me any company sir . @ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?