30th August 2012, 02:10 PM
manojdharmveer

Is company secretary course best for my career?

Dear Sir,
I am currently doing company secertary course from ICSI. I have been passed CS EXE. 2012.
I want to know that CS is best for carrer and what is package for cs passed student in india & outside india?

Sir, please tell me about these question's answer

Thanks

29th October 2012, 10:20 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is company secretary course best for my career?

Company Secretary Course provides expertise in legal aspects & matters.

This is a candidate who is known as versatile candidate because of the virtue of the knowledge he/she gain while doing the course.

Qualified Company Secretaries has rich knowledge in legal, finance and management matter of the company.

Company Secretary Future is very bright now and also in coming years in our country.

Every year lot of companies gets register due to huge growth of our economy.

Most of the organization which are operate by boards, councils,associations,authorities,federations,or commissions appoints a qualified company secretary.

In India we do not have that many qualified company secretary which could help the companies of our country.

So, CS student have good chances of getting good job in public and private sector.

Even on the basis of this course you can go aboard like in UNITED KINGDOM.

ICSI has some collaboration with UNITED KINGDOM that if student clear 3/4 papers of UK than he/she can work in UNITED KINGDOM as Company Secretary.

Company Secretary Candidate with law degree can expect very BEST salary package.

you can work in Private Sector ,Government Sector and International Sector.

In case of salary package , your own qualities & expertise also plays a role which provides you a package.

If you have expertise & qualities required in the field plus some soft skills , you will get what you demand.
29th October 2012, 05:12 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is company secretary course best for my career?

DEAR FRIEND...

“The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” (ICSI) is a premier National Professional body established by Act of Parliament to develop and regulate the Profession of Company Secretaries.

ICSI imparts training in Company Secretaryship by Distance Learning (by correspondence) enabling students to qualify as Company Secretaries.

The Institute provides “Course Material” for all the subjects at the time of Registration.

There is also provision for Optional Oral Coaching classes.
Career as a Company Secretary is not only prestigious and financially rewarding but also carries with it a high level of job satisfaction.

Stages to become a Company Secretary

The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Duration:

Foundation: 8 months

Intermediate: 12 months
Final: 15 months

Attached Files
File Type: docx Career As Company Secretary.docx(22.1 KB, 39 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?