12th September 2012, 07:44 PM
GOPINATH NATARAJAN

For which company will I be eligible after scoring 5.3 CGPA

i am gopinath.can i know which company i will be eligible.current cgpa 5.3....i m doing b.tech final year computer science .

20th February 2013, 12:08 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: For which company will I be eligible after scoring 5.3 CGPA

Dear Gopinath,

Nowadays,the world is changing at a fast pace,winners survive, failures are kicked out,it is a tough world out here, you need to understand the ground reality of the present world. With a cg-pa of 5.3 it is very difficult to get a job here(in case if you are extremely good at some programming language).

>> As you are in final year now, try to take seriously,at least try to make it upto 7.

>> Go for some intern at good companies,it will be an added advantages,

>>Some of the companies look for talent,if you are the right person,then you are sure to hit the Jackpot.

>>Also try to be good in your final year project.

>> Try to be good at any one of your programming language like c, c++, java , my sql or php etc.

I am sure that if you can follow these tips,you will get some improvement and can sit for companies when you pass the graduate. You can also practise for aptitude and HR interview at www.indiabix.com

Regards,

yash
10th April 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in class ix in science stream after scoring 9.7 cgpa?
15th June 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

my cgpa is 7.78 what is percentage?
15th June 2013, 10:38 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Well as you have scored 5.3 CGPA and currently you are in final year of your engineering from the computer science stream.
It would be very difficult to say that any company would hire at this low CGPA of marks.

I would personally recommend you to improve your CGPA and take your studies seriously in your final year.Generally many companies like TCS, Accenture , Wipro , Aricent , Genpact , etc each and every company will keep the criteria of minimum 6 CGPA.

So please study hard and make your CGPA minimum 6 which would be better for you to apply in campus and off campus companies.

Apart from the CGPA , you should even do some professional courses like JAVA, DOT NET, PHP, My SQL, C# etc which the companies prefer these day. These would add added advantage to your resume, keeping aside the fact that you have a low CGPA.
And even try to bulid your GD skills, soft skills, quantitative ability to help to qualify in the initial rounds for the campus recruitment and even for off campus recruitment.

Hope this would help you with your query.

Best of luck for your future.

Regards
~pravir007~
15th June 2013, 10:46 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: For which company will I be eligible after scoring 5.3 CGPA

Hello friend,

Well as you have scored 5.3 CGPA and currently you are in final year of your engineering from the computer science stream.
It would be very difficult to say that any company would hire at this low CGPA of marks.

I would personally recommend you to improve your CGPA and take your studies seriously in your final year.Generally many companies like TCS, Accenture , Wipro , Aricent , Genpact , etc each and every company will keep the criteria of minimum 6 CGPA.

So please study hard and make your CGPA minimum 6 which would be better for you to apply in campus and off campus companies.

Apart from the CGPA , you should even do some professional courses like JAVA, DOT NET, PHP, My SQL, C# etc which the companies prefer these day. These would add added advantage to your resume, keeping aside the fact that you have a low CGPA.
And even try to bulid your GD skills, soft skills, quantitative ability to help to qualify in the initial rounds for the campus recruitment and even for off campus recruitment.

Hope this would help you with your query.

Best of luck for your future.

Regards
~pravir007~
5th August 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have same 5.3 cgpa..how can I get admission for MS in computer engineering?
2nd August 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i give ugc net exam in management after scoring overall cgpa of 5.85 in mba ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?