19th August 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend the campus after scoring 6.8 CGPA

i am having 6.8 cgpa and with 12th mark as 84.75 and 10th(CBSE) as 57.2

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the campus after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  2. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  3. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  7. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  8. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  9. Am i eligible to apply for group exam after scoring 6.8 CGPA
  10. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for IBM campus recruitment having 7.2 CGPA, 97% in 10th and 94% in 12th? -- [New]
  12. For which company will I be eligible after scoring 5.3 CGPA
  13. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  14. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  16. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  17. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA?
  18. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2022, 08:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend the campus after scoring 6.8 CGPA

In general, most of the companies sets a minimum criteria of 7.00 CGPA to shortlist candidates for appearing in campus placement and therefore with 6.8 CGPA in your degree you will not be eligible to appear in these companies placement opportunities but you can look for the option of companies whose minimum criteria is less than 7 CGPA or even try for off campus placements through references or direct application where marks in degree courses does not matter much and all that matters is your skills to satisfy job profile and requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?