23rd August 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to give competitive entrance exams for government jobs?

i passed msc n i want to give competitive entrance exam for goverment jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  2. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  3. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  4. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  5. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  6. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  7. How to prepare for Pharmacist competitive Exams for various Jobs in Government sector?
  8. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  9. Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  10. How to get a job after passing B.Tech final year?
  11. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  12. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  13. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  14. Which are the various entrance exams for government jobs after B.E ECE? I am got 57% till 7th semester
  15. Which exams should I appear for government jobs after doing B.Tech. in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are IGSCE students eligible for higher studies and government jobs associated competitive exams for government jobs in West Bengal?
  17. Scope of Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Economics?
  18. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
29th October 2012, 12:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give competitive entrance exams for government jobs?

As you have completed M.Sc, you can try for NET exam. By qualifying the exam you can apply for assistant professor position in government colleges. Other than this, you can try for Research fellow positions in R & D firms. Based on the subject studied under M.Sc, you can select the job profile. Also you can apply for senior positions under central or state government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?