12th June 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?

i want to know the detail of competitive exams for getting government job for electronics and communication students after btech with details as their demands for applying

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  2. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  4. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  5. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  6. How to get government job alerts after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  7. How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  8. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  9. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  10. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro? -- [New]
  12. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  15. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  17. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam?
  18. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
15th June 2016, 08:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?

If you want to get job in core sector you have to appear and qualify in GATE entrance examination.

GATE examination is conducted every year. Other than core jobs you are eligible to appear for various government examination such as :-

Banking.

Railway.

Combined Defence Service.

Civil Services.

Staff Selection Commission.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment.
31st March 2017, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?

I want to know the detail of competitive exams for getting government job for electronics and communication students after btech with details as their demands for applying
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?