1st August 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Is there any online exam?

hi,
i am student who is stydying 3rd semester BBM .so i need the information that when and how to apply for MBA in abroad and if there are any online exams?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Is there any online exam? -- [New]
  2. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  3. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  4. How to apply for MBA abroad after doing CS executive?
  5. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  6. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  7. Which competitive exams can an ECE student give in order to apply for MS or MBA abroad?
  8. Can I apply for MBA in abroad with my 3 years degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  10. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  11. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  12. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  13. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  14. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  15. Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?
  16. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  17. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
7th August 2014, 06:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Is there any online exam?

You need to apply for entrance exams based on which universities abroad take admission of students and then you can apply in the colleges for MBA degree. You need to appear and score well in the below mentioned entrance exams.
- GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS.
Then you have to apply in 4-5 universities online as per your scores.
You need to submit resume and statement of purpose.
After getting selected by the universities you need to choose one among them and confirm your admission.
Then you need to apply for the VISA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?